- The deep bowl-shaped seat makes it comfortable in all positions and the back of the chair gives a good support for the lumbar region.
- The seat and back are mounted on a stable mechanism with individual gas springs for an independent adjustment of the seat and back.
- All functions are accessed by a lever. In a few seconds you can change to a new position.
- The unique design of the mechanism, the seat and the back give many possibilities for adjustments and always a good support for the back.
- The chair is delivered with a 5 year warranty.
The spine of the back is normally slightly S-shaped. In this position the weight is evenly distributed over each vertebra. One is relaxed and with a straight back.
For a person working in a static position without a back support there’s a major risk that the muscles can’t keep the spine straight. Instead the back is bent into a C-shape. This will put a load on some vertebrae in the wrong way which in the long run can cause repetitive strain injury in the back. With the adjustment lever in the free-movement position, the seat and the back follow all your movements even when you lean forward or backward.